Channel Partner Development, Business Development, Online Travel Agency (OTA)
This role is part of the Partner Marketing (B2B) team of TRIPNCARE who focuses on scaling the management of our travel partners and ultimately empowering these partners to discover commercial growth opportunities. Our target audience includes a diverse range of travel agents globally, who are currently in partnership or in the process of partnering with TRIPNCARE.
Job Description / Responsibility:
1.Support organization in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space.
2.At the core of this role is your ability to end-to-end manages all aspects of a business, from defining what success looks like, to business finance through to all people subjects.
- You will use your business leadership skills to drive performance in a data-driven, entrepreneurial manner while co-authoring the partner marketing track strategy with peers.
- You will provide support to TRIPNCARE in growing, managing and maintaining its new and existing relationships with high potential travel agents.
- Create new market and nurture for potential output.
- Promote TRIPNCARE’s brand name and its online reservation services to potential travel agents and corporate enterprise clients.
- Support TRIPNCARE in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space.
- Monitor analysis and report findings on market developments within the travel business.
- Support TRIPNCARE in managing all processes that lead to setting up a partnership (i.e.leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, integration and follow up).
- Partner with travel agents and corporate enterprise clients regarding integration and technology of its travel tooling.
- Co-create with internal departments as well asclient testimonials and relevant content items.
- Provide training to potential and existing clients.
- Present at industry events.
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality is highly encouraged to apply
- Skills Required: Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Channel Development, Distribution Sales, Partner management in any Digital Platform
- Experience Requirements
2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): B2B Sales, Brand Promotion, Business development, Channel Development, Corporate Marketing, Distribution Sales, Marketing
- The candidatesought to have expertisewithin the following business area(s): Tour Operator, agent
- Age: Age 22 to 35 years
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Compensation & Other Benefits
T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: YearlyFestival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)