|Deputy Manager of Administration, Commercial and Public Affairs|
CRCCI BANGLADESH BRANCH
- Work closely with various government and other relevant organization in order to prepare necessary paper work for various clearances, permissions, approvals and other legal documents that company has to obtain for running its business
- Deal with visa and work-permit matters for company’s foreign employees (ensure the legal status of them according to company’s interest)
- Deal with office administration works.
- Renew the licenses that company has to have according to various Acts and Rules
- Safeguard company’s interest while going through all the legal procedures and paperwork preparation
- Maintain good relation with all government institutions
- Maintain good working relation with the local community and other management/non management staff of the Group
- Assist in dealing with fights or violence related issues in any of the business locations in that area
- Deal with any external factors or outsiders which threaten normal activity of the Group
- Maintain liaison and coordination with all relevant government agencies and utility agencies, for ensuring support and smooth functioning of the relevant areas of operation
- Provide general security support for various events and occasions Coordinate with the Security unit in the corporate office for all relevant issues and support in all business locations of the Group.
|Employment Status: Full-timeEducational RequirementsAt least Bachelor in any discipline.Experience RequirementsAt least 5 year(s)The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):|
office administration, public relationship and security ManagementAdditional RequirementsAge 30 to 40 yearsOnly males are allowed to applyHard working and ability to work under pressureJob Location: DhakaSalary: Negotiable
|Application Deadline: 07th October 2019|