A second generation leading private commercial bank with the vision to deliver excellence in banking service backed by the latest technology and a highly motivated team of employees intends to recruit enrolled advocates for the following positions of its Legal Affairs Division:
Legal Officer (Officer – Principal Officer)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of court oriented practices in banking laws (The Bank Companies Act, Artha Rin Adalat Ain 2003, Negotiable Instruments Act, The money laundering prevention act 2012 etc.), land laws, criminal laws, contract law, company law;
- Must have sound academic background (LL.B (Hons), LL.M) from a reputed university.
- Candidates with Foreign qualification will get preference;
- High Court enrolled advocates will get preference;
- Candidates who are currently involved in legal practices of drafting of plaints, petitions, opinions, agreements, high court cases will get preference.
- Attending Courts, follow up the cases and report the progression;
- Initiating legal proceedings, drafting legal documents, searching genuineness of title deeds, khatians, inspecting lands;
- Writing opinions and vetting agreements under supervision;
- Maintaining liaison and supporting panel lawyers;
- Providing appropriate legal support to the field recovery/ collection team from time to time;
- Preparation of reports for regulating bodies.
The selected candidates will be appropriately placed in the bank’s corporate hierarchy, and attractive remuneration will be offered based on qualification and experience.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online at www.bdjobs.com using the on-line application form. We are an equal opportunity employer, however, only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Last date of application submission is Friday, 20 September 2019